These are three of many reasons why people have come to us for coaching through their organization or personally. We –
• support directors and senior managers to develop the skills required for successful management;
• help find solutions to specific issues;
• address personal situations in a professional and confidential environment;
• are always relevant to individual circumstances and our methods can be applied immediately in the workplace.
- is time efficient and cost effective;
- helps you achieve goals and improve personal performance;
- offers specific solutions for individual problems;
- is flexible – it takes place where you want it to;
- presents the opportunity to discuss uncomfortable or sensitive issues;
- is tailored specifically to you and so can be applied by you, immediately;
- is confidential, impartial, and supportive of you and your circumstances.
Jon and his associates are qualified coaches with many years’ experience working in private and public sector organizations locally and internationally, at Director and management level.
Jon is also a qualified coach supervisor working with qualified coaches individually or in groups.
He made creative and effective use of a number of relevant analysis tools, consistently grounding the discoveries with real world applications – Jon is no ivory tower coach. He was always a real pleasure to work with such that after each coaching session I came away feeling so appreciative for time well invested.”
CASE STUDY 1
Coaching helped a senior manager take control of his career during a reorganisation and merger.
CASE STUDY 2
A director of a successful company regularly used a coach as a sounding board, a challenge to his thinking, a source of new ideas and to develop his skills and capabilities.
CASE STUDY 3
A divisional director used coaching to help him think through a strategy for reorganisation, improve his ability to motivate staff and maintain performance levels during a period of change.
CASE STUDY 4
A senior manager had significant expertise in a specialised field but limited people-management skills. Coaching developed his skills in leadership and understanding customer expectations, which contributed towards a successful and growing business.